Hydrogenated Bisphenol A Epoxy Resin , 2 2 Bis 4 Hydroxyclohexyl
Hydrogenated Bisphenol A Epoxy resin
Chemical name: hydrogenated bisphenol A epoxy resin
CAS Number: 30583-72-3
Physical and Chemical Character: colorless to slight yellow
2. Technical Data Sheet
UV resistant, lower viscosity alternative to Standard Bis A resin,
application include weatherable coatings as replacement to urethane
coatings, excellent adhesion to metal, and to be used for outdoor
electrical insulation materials, outdoor tanks, steel structure
coating and concrete dam filling material.
- Packed in 20 kg/barrel, 200 kg/barrel or 1000kgs/ IBC container.
- Storage and transportation must conform to basic requirements of
- Store in a cool, dry and well-ventilated area. Keep away from
ignition sources, heat and flame and sunlight.
- It is necessary to maintain insulated (tightly seal) after use,
in order to avoid negative influence arousing from moisture
5. All chemicals should be considered hazardous. Avoid direct physical
contact. Use approved safety equipment. Untrained individuals
should not handle this chemical or its container. Handling should
occur in a chemical fume hood.